Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What's Bakin'? #1

      Here's a change! Every once in a while, I'll be featuring some baked goods (if possible). Which include interviews on how it tastes like. Of course there will be pictures too. No fun without them! But the down side is: No recipes. But you can have plenty more of that here! Oh, and by the way, every Wednesday will be the day when I change the videos on the side bar. So please take a look at them.




      So first, we shall take a look at the Banana Walnut Muffin, which my family and I had at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Resorts World, Sentosa, Singapore. To be precise. I'd interviewed my brother and Dad about how it tasted. When asked how it tasted, my Brother replied: "[It was] crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Yep, [it tastes like banana]. [I would eat it with] jam." My dad said he would only be interviewed about Democracy and Freedom. When asked he said "The Muffin has to be a Freedom Muffin." and nothing else. So that wasn't much help.







      Next up, we have the Raisin Scone! Looks delish, doesn't it? My apologies, I took the photographs with my phone, so the lighting's not so good. This is also from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, at the same location as the muffin. Same thing, I interviewed Dad and Shaw Hur about it: "[I would eat it with] Butter." said my brother. My dad basically said the same thing except for a few minor changes: "The Scone has to be a Scone of democracy." Again, not much help. (I'll be sure to interview more "interview-worthy people in future")




      So, please look forward to the next post of What's Bakin'?, which will be after The Teashop Girls phase. I hope you've enjoyed this new... thing. But frankly, I still like the recipes better. : D Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment