Friday, October 5, 2012

Healthy cooking for your kids: Baked Banana

      Sorry its a little late to be posting, exams are coming up and I have to focus. But I can still find some time. Here's a simple recipe of Baked Banana, I'm sure it'll leave you less stressful. Take a bite!


Baked Banana

Ingredients:
1 banana, unpeeled
8 chocolate buttons or half a chocolate flake
natural yogurt, to serve


How to Bake
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Make two slits along the length of the banana, cutting slightly into the flesh, but keep it attached at one end. Push the chocolate buttons of chocolate flake into the slit and cover with the skin. Wrap in foil. Keep it upright, and bake for 5-10 minutes until the chocolate has melted. Remove from foil and serve with yogurt.







      Now, don't be disgusted, I know the photo doesn't look very appetizing but I assure you its awesome. Look for more on this blog from Healthy cooking for your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment