Friday, April 5, 2013

Nutella Mug Cake

      Hi guys I'm so sorry! I was overseas last weekend but hey, I'm back! And here's a cake recipe from  livelovepasta.com . A 5-minute recipe  ; )  It says here "THE MOST DANGEROUS CHOCOLATE CAKE, EVER." No idea what that means, but here its is!


for a lot of people; it does for me. ~ Audrey Hepburn

 Nutella Mug Cake

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons flour
1 egg
(egg substitutes below)
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons Nutella
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil

Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
Whisk with fork until smooth.
Microwave on high for one and 1/2 to three minutes.
Enjoy!




     Pretty good isn't it? It says here it serves one. There's even a link to EGG REPLACERS! So those of you who are allergic to eggs like me, check it out: chefinyou.com/egg-substitutes-cooking/ I will be posting another recipe this weekend. And don't worry I'll make sure that I do. Please keep commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment