Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Look Who's Back (it's me)

     Hey so. It's me. Today I remembered that I had an abandoned food blog.  Surprisingly, it's been doing quite well without me. Maybe even better. Definitely more viewers which is absolutely crazy, thank you so much! It's been quite a while hasn't it. 2013. That's like, three years since my last post.

     Alright here's the deal, I'm not here to start up this blog again. But if I do find spare time and new recipes, I'll update. No guarantees though, I am extremely lazy.

     I've actually been experimenting with my own recipes so if I find the time they're going on here. I also want to sincerely apologize for all the posts that I've uploaded previously. I despise my 13 year-old self. All her writing is embarassing. But please do check out the recipes, they're the only things that are good here. Since then I have made a few slight changes to this blog.

     I've seen some of your comments, and if I can figure out how to reply I will. (so not a tech person) Most of the comments were asking about the font. Apparently, the old text font I used was cute. It was Indie Flower. If you use google blogger like I do, you can find it under template  > customize > blogger template designer > advanced > fonts. I will look through the other comments and hopefully get back to you.

ttys
An Lyn

Follow me on Tumblr: http://calanlyn.tumblr.com/ or Twitter: twitter.com/worshipthyband

No comments:

Post a Comment